Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hello

So this whole blog thing is all new to me. I am not someone who would even think about starting a blog or even being apart of a blog community.  This should be an interesting journey to say the least.

A little bit about myself.. well I am a high school special ed. science teacher. I have been teaching now for 10 years. I started out as a teaching assistant in a non-public school servicing emotionally disturbed students. Then the teacher that I worked for moved on and I took over the class and picked up the teaching bug. I have been teaching ever since.  I absolutely love what I do. I love my students and I love the art of teaching. The "extra" things sometimes makes it stressful. I am married with one child, a seven year old son. I take care of my mother who suffered a brain tumor a year and a half ago, and my younger sister. I love my family.

Like I mentioned before, I am new to blogging. I decided to join the Big Bang Theory community. Its a forum that discusses different aspects of the show. I really like this show, I don't watch television often, but this is one show I really enjoy. I am not sure if it will be the correct forum to discuss cyber citizenship so I may have to join another community later. We will see what happens. Wish me luck, and happy blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Blogging can be very fun..if people read it...but you have people who assigned to read it so it should be fun. I used to be a big fan of The Big Bang Theory but haven't watched it in sometime. Why do you think that this forum may not be the best to discuss cyber citizenship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm not sure if I picked the right forum. Since the show only comes on once a week, I may not get a lot of traffics, but I will see what happens. I am still testing the field and looking at people's comments. I can see how this can become addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely right about the addictive aspect...especially when it comes to looking at comments. I have never done the forum thin either. Good luck to both of us!

    ReplyDelete